Accidents take place everyday people are injured and property is damaged when accidents happen one of the first questions people typically ask is who was at. Definition of comparative negligence in the legal dictionary by free online english dictionary and encyclopedia what is comparative negligence meaning of . A tort rule for allocating damages when both parties are at least somewhat at fault in a situation where both the plaintiff and the defendant were negligent the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.